Economic tourism in the Var
In July 2019 Roquebrune Golf Resort joined the network of companies that open their doors to visitors eager to discover a company in its economic environment, its history, its specificities, and its activities …
We are the first golf in France to open its doors to discover what happens behind the scenes of its activity, after receiving the award “ quality mark tourism”, national brand of French tourism that guarantees visitors quality of hospitality and benefits and an original experience.
Visits take place on the following dates and times:
– From March to May – 2nd Wednesday of every month à 16h
– From June to September – 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of every month à 16h
– From October to November – 2nd Wednesday of every month à 16h
Visits are free, and last approximately 45 minutes and only available upon advance reservation
The number of people per visit is limited at 20 people.
Registrations can only be made by email at: email@example.com
We need you to specify in your email request, the desired date, names and surnames of the various people and a telephone number.
An email confirmation will be sent for each request.
The visit of the Golf Course is to discover:
– Its history & the important figures of its economic activity
– Integrating the Golf Course into regional golf activity
– The different jobs on a Golf Course
– The main machinery needed to maintain a golf course
– The different play areas of a golf course
– The different material used by golfers
– Mesures put in place for sustainable development
Enjoy your visit !